Dos Card Game From The Makers Of Uno Mattel New Sealed Pack From UK Multicolors
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
- Card game invites two to four players to challenge each other as individuals or as teams
- Goal is to be the first to get rid of all your cards, and special wild cards change the gameplay
- Matching numbers is most important, but get bonus points for matching colours as you race toward a score of 200
- If you go out first, you earn points for cards left in your opponents’ hands
- When there are two cards to go, don’t forget to yell “Dos”
From the manufacturer
UNO has a new best friend, DOS!
You Know UNO – this is DOS
The classic UNO card game now has a new best friend, DOS.The object of the game is to be the first player to get rid of your cards and to be the first to score 200 points. In a fun twist, when you’re down to two cards, make sure you yell, “DOS!”.
DOS has some gameplay features of its own
When you play DOS, you match numbers and get bonus points for matching colors. If you go out first, you earn points for cards left in your opponents’ hands. Be the first to reach a score of 200.
When you’re down to two cards
In the UNO you know, you yell “UNO!” when you’re down to one card. But in DOS, when you’re down to two cards yell, “DOS!”.